GreenLife Water: Providing Clean, Pure Water to Residences
GreenLife Water was founded on the belief that every home must have access to clean drinking water. Since the liquid is used for so many purposes, including cooking, cleaning, bathing, and bottling, an individual wants to feel comfortable that the water in their residence is free of toxins and other potentially harmful substances. In order to make this concept a reality for homeowners, GreenLife Water offersaffordable and environmentally friendly filtration systems for residents throughout Canada. The equipment works to control a home’s water supply, removing particles that cause water to have a chemical smell or bitter aftertaste. Investing in this equipment means that your home will always have pure and delicious water for all purposes.
The high quality products and excellent customer service have led the brand to become the leading purveyor of water filtration equipment to homes throughout the Ontario region. While some filtration equipment is cumbersome, these units are sleek and easy to use. All installation is followed by excellent customer care and maintenance, meaning that your filtration system will last for years to come, leaving great tasting water at your fingertips.
Another much-discussed part of the system is the filter exchange and mail-in program. This setup means that customers can essentially have their equipment installed and then forget about it. There’s no longer a need to keep track of necessary filter changes in order to ensure that the equipment is still producing great-tasting water. In simple terms, the machinery is self-sufficient. This is just part of what sets GreenLife Waterapart from similar companies.
What are some of the other benefits of working with this brand? Some of the many perks include the following:
- No installation fees
- No upfront costs
- A free home water bottling kit
- Lifetime service, maintenance, and filter replacements
- One low monthly rental payment
- Your charges will get included on your Enbridge Gas Distribution bill, making payments easy and convenient
The company also caters to those who aren’t Enbridge customers, offering simple ways to pay.
Though the staff truly believes in the power of the filtration systems they offer, they’re not just focused on quickly selling their product to potential customers. They want clients to understand all of the reasons why their product have become the go-to choice for homeowners throughout Canada, and encourage potential customers to sample the equipment prior to purchase.
The trained professionals aim to equip individuals with all of the information necessary to make an educated buying choice so that they understand why this filtration system will make a good fit for their home and their family. A client should understand the importance of having a home filled with pure, great tasting water, and should never feel the pressure of a sales person as he or she learns about the machinery.
After a customer has the system installed, he or she can feel comfortable knowing that assistance is always available should questions arise. The company takes customer care seriously, and aims to provide prompt and courteous answers to client questions and concerns. While other brands may leave a client hanging or fail to reply to e-mails, the trained professionals of GreenLife Water are always accessible and willing to help.
GreenLife Water: Proven Perks for Consumers
GreenLife Water strives to make pure, delicious water easy for Canadian residents. Water plays a major role in daily life; individuals use it for cooking, cleaning, bathing, and bottling. Therefore, it’s important that this liquid is one that’s free of harmful chemicals or bad-tasting pollutants. That’s where the company’s state-of-the-art filtration systems come in. They are an affordable and eco-friendly way to keep water clean as it flows out of every tap in your house. For those considering investing in one of the company’s filtration systems, here are some of the positive aspects to keep in mind:
They’re low maintenance
Pre-filter replacement should happen every six months or every year, depending on your family’s water usage. A main filter replacement must happen every five, eight, or 12 years, depending upon the capacity of your filtration system. The company offers a program that makes filter exchanges easy.
They’re easy to install
The systems are easy on the environment, and don’t require electricity or back flushing
The state-of-the-art equipment guarantees clean, pure water in every tap of your household. The system will eliminate any harmful microorganisms or chemicals that exist in the water.
The remarkably low cost helps any homeowner have the ability to fill their residence with pure, clean water.
Other perks of investing in one of the filtration systems include:
- They help to protect the planet by reducing waste. When people have delicious water that flows from their tap, they become less dependent on bottled water for their daily consumption needs. In turn, this helps to reduce the amount of plastic water bottle waste that accumulates in landfills, thus making a cleaner planet for generations to come.
- The system doesn’t require electricity to function, meaning it won’t drive up your utility bill.
- It doesn’t waste water, and actually increases water efficiency.
- While it gets rid of unpleasant elements found in water, it actually helps to preserve the healthiest elements found in your tap water, like magnesium, calcium, and potassium.
- It gets rid of 98 percent of dissolved heavy metals from water. These include mercury, chromium, nickel, copper, cadmium, arsenic, cobalt, and other undesirable elements.
- It helps to eliminate fungi using direct electrochemical contact, and through the flash formation of hydroxyl radicals and hydrogen peroxide
- It boosts air quality as it eliminates chlorine that exists in the water. This element would become gaseous otherwise when the water gets heated, thus negatively impacting the air in the residence.
- It helps keep plumbing fixtures from developing pressure problems and developing build up.
- It boosts the health of your skin and hair. Studies show that chlorine dries out your skin and hair. When chlorine is eliminated from your water source, your skin and hair stay moisturized and look and feel better. This is especially helpful to those who suffer from conditions like eczema.
- Cleaner water helps to preserve the lifespan of your kitchen appliances. It also lessens the amount of soap scum and water spots that are present on dishes and glassware.
- Soaps, shampoos, and detergents work better with cleaner water. They are found to lather better and rinse out more quickly, thus presenting less residue on your skin, your dishes, and your appliances.
GreenLife Water makes safe, pure drinking water a reality for homeowners throughout Canada. The company offers affordable, reliable water filtration systems that won’t damage the environment. GreenLife Water strives to treat customers with the utmost respect and care.